Personal Tax Return Accountant

Preparing tax returns can be a complicated and time-consuming process. Anyone who has previously tried completing a personal tax return knows how exasperating it can be, especially if you are self-employed, a director of a company, a landlord or non-domiciliary.

Our tax return accountants regularly file over 500 tax returns per annum for individuals all over the country. We liaise with HMRC on your behalf, ensuring that the tax return process is as simple and stress-free as possible. Tax returns need to be submitted by October 31st following the relevant tax year, unless they are filed electronically. If filed electronically, the deadline is extended to January 31st.

If you miss a deadline for submitting your personal tax return you will be issued with a £100 penalty from HMRC. If it is later than three months, you will have to pay more. The tax return accountants at Phil Curl Accountancy ensure that you never miss a deadline.

Your tax return accountant will help you file a tax return if you:

  • Are self-employed
  • Are a company director
  • Earn £100,000 or over annually
  • Need to claim expenses
  • Are a trustee
  • Receive Child Benefit and earn over £50,000 annually
  • Receive overseas income

At At Phil Curl Accountancy, our tax return accountants provide you with full assistance preparing your personal tax return, from contacting HMRC to filing your returns, calculating tax positions and giving personal advice and support where necessary.

If you are unsure whether you should be paying additional tax and filing for tax returns, contact us today to arrange a free initial consultation about our tax return service.

November 2019